Monday 8 October 2012

How design inspire your daily life.

Design is a plan or drawing produced to show the look and function or workings of a building, garment, or other object before it is built or made.Design is everywhere in our life.








If art & design does not exist,everything will not have an obvious shape.


Design make my life have surprise.Every time I thought something must like that only,but every time there must have something fresh more than my imagined!

A good design does not mean must pay a lot of money.Recycling is better than use new material.It will cheaper and everybody can do it yourself.Maybe it is just a little thing in your life but I think it help us improve ourselves and make us more confidence.





Useful design make my life become colorful and easier to do things.It solve my problems and decorate my life.

I love design.

No comments:

Post a Comment