Sunday 21 October 2012

I think therefore I am

   
According to René descartes said: "I Think Therefore I Am.",
I understand that I can done well everything if i believe in myself.
In my mind, thinking is very important.
Action of a man can show what he thinks that means how his life and condition.
 
 
If I really become a designer in future, this sentence will give me a lot of inspiration.
In the art and design world, mind is the way to stress our design work and thinking is the way how to improve our mind.
 

The man-René Descartes was a creative mathematician of the first order, an important scientific thinker, and an original metaphysician.
He has been dubbed the 'Father of Modern Philosophy', and much subsequent Western philosophy is a response to his writings.
Descartes was also one of the key figures in the Scientific Revolution and has been described as an example of genius.
In his theology, he insists on the absolute freedom of God's act of creation.

 
What you think is express your life,style,favourite and used.
 


If you got a bad mind,you will be a bad person.
If you got a good mind,you will be a kind person.
Don't let your mind control you.
You have to control it.
 


As a perfect designer, we need to keep mind young.
Think like a child but do like a man.
The world od design is always fresh and unlimited.
 
 
Or like a fish, every 7 seconds will forget everythings.
So, fish never get boring in the fish tank.
 
 
I Think therefore I am...GOOD DESIGNER!
I know I will achieve it.
 
^o^
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment